Adult, Senior, and College/University Student Groups
Let us help you arrange a memorable trip for your group. The Cleveland Museum of Art offers discount admission and/or docent-led tours to ticketed special exhibitions for groups of ten or more. We can help you to plan your visit to the museum, and to arrange activities while you’re here in University Circle.
In addition, we offer docent-led, guided tours of the special exhibition for a small donation. All requests are subject to guide availability and can accommodate 25 people per tour.
For further information or to book your group trip, please fill out our online request form , email, or call at least three weeks prior to your preferred dates.
Email: Adult and Senior Citizen tours, groupsales [at] clevelandart [dot] org, or college/university tours, jgray [at] clevelandart [dot] org.
Call: Adult and Senior Citizen tours, 216-707-2752, or college/university tours, 216-707-2460.
Group Rates for Remaking Tradition: Modern Art of Japan from the Tokyo National Museum & Van Gogh Repetitions
Adult, Senior Citizen, and College/University Student Group Rates
- Groups of 10 or more: $17 per person. The ticket includes both Remaking Tradition and Van Gogh Repetitions. Van Gogh Repetitions is a timed ticketed exhibition; therefore groups will choose a time they want to enter the gallery. Remaking Tradition is not a timed ticket and is good all day.
- Members of the museum are always free and do not need to pay the $17 group fee. Simply provide a list of museum members' names and member numbers. Those memberships will be verified and their tickets will be included with the group tickets.
- Docent-led tours are only available for Remaking Tradition. There is a $25 suggested donation* for docent-led tours; however, all requests are subject to guide availability and can accommodate 25 people per tour.
- Due to the gallery size and limited capacity, docent-led tours of Van Gogh Repetitions are unavailable.
- The audio guide for Van Gogh Repetitions is included in the price of admission. We do not take reservations for audio guides; they are provided on a first come/first serve basis.
- Docent-led tours for Remaking Tradition are available March 2–Sunday, May 11, 2014. Discounted group rates are available for both exhibitions March 2–Sunday, May 11, 2014. Discounted group rates are unavailable the last two weeks of the exhibition.
- To officially confirm your reservation, payment must be received two weeks before your scheduled visit.
- Note: Due to high demand, Van Gogh Repetitions is a timed-ticket exhibition. When booking your trip, you will be asked to select a time for your group to enter the special exhibition galleries. You should enter the exhibition galleries no more than 30 minutes after this time. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your tickets will not guarantee immediate entry to the exhibtion. Once you enter the exhibition, you may stay as long as you wish, however upon exiting, please be aware that there is no re-entry to the exhibition.
*The donation helps to offset costs associated with the Docent program.
For information on adult group tours of the permanent collection click here .