11150 East Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
info [at] ClevelandArt [dot] org
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Free General Admission
Are you a Spotify User?
If you have Spotify on your computer, smart phone, or iPod touch, you can enjoy a preview of the music of Solstice:
1. Click on the Solstice Spotify playlist widget on the Solstice information page.
2. If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to log into Spotify. If you do not already have an account, follow the prompts to create one using either your Facebook account or a Spotify username and download the program.
3. Once you are logged in, the playlist will come up on your Spotify player.
1. Open your Spotify app.
2. Flip through the album covers to see the tracks on our Solstice playlist.
3. Click the big round play button on the top left of the playlist. Your screen will change.
4. Click the [I have Spotify] button.
5. If you are a Spotify Premium subscriber, the Solstice playlist will open in your Spotify app.
6. Other Spotify users can enjoy the free radio station based on our playlist. If you are not currently a Spotify user, please be aware that you will need to sign up with either your Facebook account or a Spotify ID. To access the Solstice playlist in Spotify from your computer, click on our playlist widget on the Solstice information page.