The museum’s Teen CO•OP gives teens a chance to express their creativity and change your experience at the museum. We are high school students from Greater Cleveland, and we like to make and enjoy art. We want to give you something by teens, for teens. Look for us at the museum throughout the year and during programs like Play Day, Open Studio, and Family Game Night. CO•OP members also work on projects such as the teen guide, gallery programming, short videos, and events for other teens.
Interested in joining Teen CO•OP? Find out more below:
- Participants are required to attend a two-week summer training session. Training is generally held the last week of July and first week of August.
- Students will participate in monthly family and public events, generally held on Friday evenings and Sundays at the museum.
- To qualify for the program, applicants must be high school students in grades 9 through 11 at the time of application. Preference will be given to teens with exceptional communication skills.
- The application period for next year’s program will open in late spring 2019. To be notified when we are accepting applications, please email agandarilla [at] clevelandart.org.
The Cleveland Museum of Art
c/o Arcelia Gandarilla
11150 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Applications are due by May 31, 2018.
Teen Night: It’s All About You
Fri, 2/8/2019, 5:30–8:30 p.m.
Meet in classrooms F and G
$7.00 ticket/pay upon entry
Come celebrate YOU with the CMA teens! Enjoy printmaking, gallery exploration, art making, and a polaroid photo booth!